NSTI is consistently chosen for remote site work in harsh environments. We are able to quickly deploy technicians to sites only reachable by helicopters, snow machine, all-terrain vehicle or boat.
Cooper Mountain is located near Cooper Landing, Alaska. NSTI was asked to build a remote telecommunications site in the dead of winter. From the harsh environment arose unique challenges. We successfully completed the project, including building out the existing shelter with:
- Three 7-foot equipment racks for Fixed Network Equipment
- Installation of transmission line
- Antenna Installation
- Detailed as-built documentation
- Coordination of all helicopter operations
- 25-foot tower pole extensions