NSTI is able to provide highly qualified technicians to remote sites in extreme environments. NSTI is well practiced at materials management, schedule coordination of aircraft transportation and manpower in a timely and efficient manner.
Because of these capabilities, NSTI was asked to provide remote telecommunication services to a site perched atop a 5000+ foot peak on the Kenai Peninsula, only accessible by helicopter.
The project included the following:
- Installation of two antennas
- Installation of three 7-ft equipment racks
- Installation of a standby generator
- Provision of detailed as-built documents
- Strict adherence to state standards and guidelines
- Sling load operation of all FNE tools, installation materials, and generator with associated equipment